Benefits for Special Issue Organizers
- Honorarium Policy: Contact email@example.com and send us your Brief CV or your Academic URL or your Profile in Scholar Google.
- Successful Special Issue organizers will be included in the Steering Committee of two important conferences
- Successful Special Issue organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their Special Issue by the Editor-in-Chief.
- Successful Special Issue organizers will have a good chance to be promoted to the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal(s) after some years.
- Their session and their names will appear on the web after the end of the Publication of the papers of their Special Issues
- You can enhance your CV as Guest Editor in a Special Issue
- The papers cannot be from the same country. Also, for reasons of International Diversity we do not wish papers from countries in case that the specific journal has already published many papers from these countries in the last 2 years. Contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Special Issue Organizers cannot be involved in the Review Process