Authors who submit papers to a WSEAS journal or conference agree to the following terms:1. All papers must be submitted via our electronic platform. If you wish to send your contribution, locate the journal or conference that interests you in our web site and follow the instructions to upload it. We do not accept papers as e-mail attachments.
2. Only original research work is welcome. Submission of a paper to WSEAS is a declaration that it hasn't been published or simultaneously submitted anywhere else, and that includes other WSEAS publications.
3. Abstracts or draft versions will not be accepted. Make sure that you finalize your paper before you send it.
4. All papers must be written in the exact format stated in the web page of the journal or conference to which it is submitted.
5. The author understands that all papers are peer reviewed by 2-5 independent reviewers and that all their comments must be addressed by making the necessary revisions.
6. By submitting a paper the author understands that its copyright is transferred to WSEAS. WSEAS may publish it at their discretion and the author may not resubmit it anywhere else, and that includes other WSEAS publications.
7. By submitting a paper the author certifies that he/she has permission from every other coauthor mentioned in the paper to do so.
8. Revised versions of a journal or conference paper will only be accepted before the Editor in Chief declares it as 'camera ready'. Any revisions after that date will be ignored.
9. The author understands that every paper submitted to a journal or conference of WSEAS is published only in case of acceptance.
10. The authors ensure that the details in each reference are complete and accurate according to the data and all references should be cited within the article otherwise the references will be removed by the reviewers.
11. It is a condition of submission of a paper that the authors should edit their paper as many times as they will be requested in order to ensure the articles readability.
12. All articles should be submitted in English.
13. The articles can be uploaded in libraries and institutional repository as long as they properly cite the articles according to the publisher.
14. The author(s) should declare that there is no conflict of interests regarding the publication of their paper(s).
15. Requests for paper withdrawal are reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief, who may accept or reject them.
16. Paper withdrawal is not allowed after the review process has been completed.