What the Editors-in-Chief say about the review process in our Journals: Our Editors-in-Chief declare, confirm, certify and sign the substantial, important, line by line peer review process and our high-rejection rates.
Authors who submit papers to a WSEAS journal or conference agree to the following terms:
1. All papers must be submitted via our electronic platform. If you wish to send your contribution, locate the journal or conference that interests you in our web site and follow the instructions to upload it.
2. Only original research work is welcome. Submission of a paper to WSEAS is a declaration that it hasn't been published or simultaneously submitted anywhere else, and that includes other WSEAS publications.
3. Abstracts or draft versions will not be accepted. Make sure that you finalize your paper before you submit it.
4. All papers must be written in the exact format stated in the web page of the journal or conference to which it is submitted.
5. The author understands that all papers are peer reviewed by 2-5 independent reviewers and that all their comments must be addressed by making the necessary revisions.
6. The copyright is retained by the authors for all articles published in WSEAS journals.
7. By submitting a paper the author certifies that has the permission from every other co-author mentioned in the paper to do so.
8. Revised versions of a journal or conference paper will only be accepted before the Editor in Chief declares it as 'camera ready'. Any revisions after that date will be ignored.
9. The author understands that every paper submitted to a journal or conference of WSEAS is published only in case of acceptance.
10. The authors ensure that the details in each reference are complete and accurate according to the data and all references should be cited within the article otherwise the references will be removed by the reviewers. The authors should avoid plagiarism.
11. It is a condition of submission of a paper that the authors should edit their paper as many times as they will be requested in order to ensure the articles readability.
12. All articles should be submitted in English.
13. By uploading the article the author transfer to WSEAS the right to publish his paper
14. The articles can be uploaded in libraries and institutional repository as long as they properly cite the articles according to the publisher. In this case WSEAS the "Certification of Peer Review" will be signed by the Editor-in-Chief or an Associate Editor.
15. Articles of exceptional quality and exceptional importance will be published without publication fees and without the submission of the revised version provided that the 3 Reviewers agree. In this case, the "Certification of Peer Review" might be signed by the Editor-in-Chief or an Associate Editor.
16. Articles related with various diseases, important drugs, important engineering problems, innovation in finances (for instance cryptocurrencies), important mathematical problems, important algorirthms as well as other important cases according the opinion of the Associate Editor will be published without publication fees and without the submission of the revised version provided that the 3 Reviewers agree. In this case, the "Certification of Peer Review" might be signed by the Editor-in-Chief or an Associate Editor.
17. The content of the paper is not defamatory, fabricated or an infringement of third-party rights.
18. The author(s) should declare that there is no conflict of interests regarding the publication of their paper(s).
19. Requests for paper withdrawal are reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief, who may accept or reject them.
20. Paper withdrawal is not allowed after the review process has been completed.
21. The authors are encouraged to mention their ORCID ID, in case they have, at the affiliations section.
22. Articles are licensed under an open access Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license, meaning that anyone may download and read the paper for free. In addition, the article may be reused and quoted provided that the original published version is cited. These conditions allow for maximum use and exposure of the work, while ensuring that the authors receive proper credit.
23. Authors accept that they cannot publish more than five manuscripts in a Volume.